Good site for accessories

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

JuiceClark
Moderate User

Good site for accessories

Post by JuiceClark »

I mentioned once that I took every light off my boat and replaced it with an led. I could leave that boat lit up like a Christmas tree for a week and it wouldn't put a dent in the batteries.

I bought most of my junk on Ebay. I wish I had seen this site's closeout page when I was doing the restoration:

http://www.itc-rv.com/overstock.html

I have those light bars where the flourescents used to be above the salon windows and under coaming pad in the cockpit. I used all those mini spotlights in the ceiling in the salon. I have those same spreader lights...I could go on and on....

TC
chumwithabottleofrum
Sporadic User

Accessories

Post by chumwithabottleofrum »

Thanks Juice-I am working on some cosmetics things on my F26-the Gunwale lights-I'm going to give this supplier a shot.
JuiceClark
Moderate User

stuff

Post by JuiceClark »

The lady who took my order was great. Even though I have kept the outside of my boat pretty low maintenence, I decided to go fancy with these:

http://www.itc-rv.com/handles.html

When I painted the cockpit, I lost those grip handles on each side that help you step-up on the gunwhale to go up to the bow. So, I bought these "Illumigrip" handles to light that area with the rest of the cockpit. I know what you're thinkin! But nothin' is too good for my baby!!
Dollarbill63

Did you replace your Nav lights with LED?

Post by Dollarbill63 »

If so, where did you get them for a good price? Bulbs or new nav light fixtures?

Great find on that closeout page... Thanks for the info.